NeSL - Head - Marketing & Operations (15-25 yrs)
The Marketing function would primarily require to develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies with a focus on increasing the sales and profitability of the company as per targets.
The strategies should tap the synergies with its group entities. It also requires to supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals and conduct Market Research to develop an understanding of the competition, opportunities and customers.
The Operations function would require to oversee all Operations, including Help Desk function, manage internal and outsourced Compliance and Legal functions, periodically review the compliance requirements from both legal and regulatory angles and place review reports to the appropriate authorities and report to the regulators as required.
The responsibilities also include implementing processes, procedures and tools to maximize the productivity and performance of the Marketing and Operations functions and to facilitate integration with other departments, such as Finance, Development and Technology.
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Engineering/Technology with 1st Class, in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics/Electrical/Electronics & Communications
- MBA in Marketing
- 10+ years of Marketing experience
- 5+ years of Operations experience
- Exposure in Banking & Financial Sector
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Technical & Business process management ability
- Not exceeding 50 years as on the closing date of receipt of application
Location : Bengaluru
Travel : Primary job location is Bengaluru, should be prepared to travel anywhere within India for interactions with customers.
Compensation : CTC will be commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience
No of Posts : 1
Type of Engagement : Full time
Reporting : To the Chief Executive Officer of the company