NeSL - AVP - Human Resources (15-20 yrs)
We are looking for a competent Assistant Vice President - Human Resources (AVP of HR) to direct and oversee the company's HR plans in ways that support our mission and overall strategy.
This position has high accountability and reports directly to the CEO. We want candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers and problem-solvers with solid HR background.
The goal is to promote the role of strategic HR and ensure the long-term success of both HR and the organization as a whole.
- Analyse the effectiveness of HR operations and policies
- Assume responsibility of employee relations
- Collaborate with management team to craft the company's vision and mission
- Decide and act on initiatives for equal opportunity, diversity etc.
- Develop strategic HR plans and policies (recruitment, training, compensation etc.)
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and best practices
- Hire, guide and evaluate the work of HR executives
- Prepare reports for the CEO using business metrics and KPIs
- Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Any Graduate
- MBA in Human Resource
- 15 to 20 years of Human Resource experience
- Exposure in Banking & Financial Sector
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Proven experience as Head HR or other senior HR role
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc.)
- Ability to use metrics and analytics
- Policy making
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Aptitude in communicating and public speaking
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
- Experience in in Technology based company enrolled in ISO 27001.
Age: Not exceeding 45 years as on the closing date of receipt of application
Compensation: CTC will be commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience
No of Posts: 1
Type of Engagement: Full time
Reporting: To CEO