Founder at Nerdbird
Views:1863 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
Nerdbird - Manager - Operations (1-3 yrs)
Nerdbird (nerdbird.io) is hiring an Operations Manager to help manage communications with our parent and teacher communities, while internally executing key operations to ensure that their experience with Nerdbird is seamless. You will work closely with the founders to improve our processes and systems, and problem solve across functions. Depending on your skills and interests, we are keen to work with you to plan a growth trajectory which aligns with your personal goals and Nerdbird's needs.
What the work will involve:
- Building and managing communication channels with parents and teachers for functions such as coordinating classes, resolving queries, and managing mailing lists and promotions
- Managing class postings on the website
- Tracking sales, payments and managing cancellations
- Managing data and analytics reports, and decision-making through insights on key metrics
- Working with developers on QA for the website
- Supporting on compliance-related requirements
- Managing background checks and teacher contracts
- Helping Nerdbird become a super-efficient company with amazing customer experience
- 1-3 years of experience in an operations / business analyst role, executing workflows, where you were responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient implementation of the company's systems and processes
- A strong track record in at least one of the following three functions: customer experience, data & analytics, or internal operations
- A strong work ethic
- Attention to detail and a problem-solving mindset
- An obsession with meeting deadlines, communicating proactively and being organized
- Exceptional ability to communicate clearly and accurately with customers about our product
- Willingness to go the extra mile to further Nerdbird's mission
Working at Nerdbird :
At Nerdbird, we help children discover what they love through in-person and online learning experiences. Through your work at Nerdbird, you will have the opportunity to raise the bar for learning, both in the EdTech sector and in the larger education ecosystem in India.
We take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess about being true to our learning philosophy, and our first priority as a company will always be to ensure that we meet the promise of quality, convenience and trust for parents, children and teachers who are part of the Nerdbird community.
We offer competitive salaries, value the mental health of our team members, and are invested in helping our colleagues learn and grow within the company. We are an inclusive workplace and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.