Senior HR Manager at NephroPlus Health Services Pvt Ltd
Views:715 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:148
NephroPlus - Senior Manager - Supply Chain & Procurement (8-10 yrs)
NephroPlus - Senior Manager - SCM & Procurement
Job Description :
- Work towards supply and demand forecasting and coordinate with procurement, warehouse distribution
- Control flow of incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure timely receipt of inventory
- Monitor forecast to identify changes and the effect on supply change activities
- Identify bottleneck with process and implement solutions in timely manner
- Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
- Assist in raising purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
- Manage any procurement activities including RFPs (Request for Proposals).
- Able to create Purchase Orders(PO) and GRN in ERP
- Able to identify the deviations in PO quantity vs GRN quantity vs Invoice qty.
- Able to reconcile the supplier invoices and supplier payment ledgers.
- Should know end to end supply chain process
- Good in product sourcing and good with supplier negotiation skills.
- Should be able to handle centers independently for demand supply planning, stock reports consolidations and MIS.
- Should be good in follow up for supplier invoices from suppliers and NP centers.
- Proficient in handling the 3PL/4PL, transporters, couriers & CHA.
- Should have good understanding of Indonesia geographical advantages and disadvantages to have efficient supply planning.
- Should have good understanding of COGS and cost savings initiatives.
- Should be good at process improvements and lean implementations.
- Should have good business acumen and ability in risk assessment.
- Updates and maintains own expertise, shares this with colleagues and contribute to a positive work environment.