Assistant HR Manager at NeoDove Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:412 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
NeoDove Technologies - Senior Product Manager (4-7 yrs)
Role: Sr. Product Manager
Location - HSR Layout, Bangalore
India is the next global SaaS capital!
It is indicated that the Indian SaaS market will grow multi-fold by 2025 and account for a global market share in the range of 7-10%, up from the current range of 2-4%: EY
Now is the best time to be a part of the SaaS industry.
NeoDove, a SaaS-based platform is India's leading Telecalling (Inside Sales) CRM, dedicated to helping businesses achieve their telecalling goals alongside optimising their sales, marketing, and customer engagement.
Since its inception in 2020, NeoDove has raised funds in two rounds - Angel & Seed; with the Seed round led by India Quotient. NeoDove has been witnessing a 25% Q-o-Q growth rate, with over 10,000 users on board, and is trusted by 1200+ SMBs across the globe.
In May 2022, NeoDove was acquired by Vyapar App. Wings spread as Vyapar is the category leader in billing software, serving over 1 Cr+ SMEs in India. With the energetic startup vibes at NeoDove, and Vyapar's network and mentoring, one will have the best of both worlds.
NeoDove is a rapidly growing B2B software company that is solving real problems for SMBs. With customers always at the heart of everything we do, we have been awarded as Micro Enterprise of the Year in 2021 and 2023.
About the Role:
As an early Sr. Product Manager at NeoDove, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of the company and its product. Your responsibilities will involve defining and executing the product roadmap, making strategic decisions, and driving the next steps for the organization and you will work closely with our sales, customer success and engineering teams, and our customers to nail down all relevant use cases and manage product releases.
In addition, you will also be responsible for collecting feature requests, scheduling releases, and coordinating sprints. Ultimately, you will help us roll-out products that deliver on our company's vision.
- Design and deliver new features, research, validation and prototyping.
- Create and prioritise a multi-release feature roadmap, in collaboration with customer success, sales, and engineering teams
- Mainly work on wireframing, analytical and PRD.
- Working closely with the UX designer to come up with a highly usable product.
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Serve as the central point of contact for business and technical information about the service and the strategy.
- Participate in developing software using Agile methodologies.
- Provide mockups, design ideas, improve user experience, review and approve the work done by team members.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- 4+ years of experience in product management and having an entrepreneurial mindset can indeed bring valuable qualities to the role.
- At least 1 year of experience in building CRM domains and SaaS business products.
- Strong knowledge of Balsamiq or even Figma, PM tools such as Jira or Asana and PRD tool Confluence.
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to define features through detailed specifications, use cases, wireframes and prototypes.
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and processes.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and data analytics.
- Issue tracking and collaboration. (Jira)
- Creative and Strategic thinker.
Have strong presentation and good communication skills.
Process of Selection:
Assessment + Resume/CV submission
3 rounds of interviews