Assistant HR Manager at NeoDove Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:227 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
NeoDove Technologies - Performance Marketing Manager (4-8 yrs)
We are seeking a passionate, energetic person and self driven Performance Marketing Manager with experience in multiple online marketing channels in driving traffic, new customer acquisition, retention and growth for NeoDove. Selected candidates will have end-to-end responsibility of the company's demand generation funnel spanning all performance marketing operations across multiple channels, including production of engaging ad content, hands-on campaign optimization, analytics and reporting, as well as social media channel management.
As a member of the marketing team, you will have freedom to bring your creative ideas to life and tremendous opportunity to learn.
- Developing and executing NeoDove's multi-channel performance marketing strategy for demand generation or customer acquisition
- Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
- Optimising and managing marketing campaigns for specific business goals such as lead generation or user engagement for a specific target audience
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Work with different teams (technology, business and marketing) to optimize the customers journey and experience and other marketing automations
- Work closely with Marketing agencies/ partners to execute joint marketing campaigns
- Analyse data and trends to identify areas of improvement within user-journeys
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and grow the performance marketing function within the marketing team.
- B2B/SAAS product experience would be a big plus
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with paid channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Twitter Ads, etc), A/B testing (eg. Optimizely, Google Optimize), Analytics (eg. Google Analytics), User testing (eg. Hotjar), Marketing Automation (eg. Hubspot), etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in performance marketing/ SEM, preferably with a technology or software company (Less than 2 years is possible, if the applier can prove commitment and drive)
- Analytical Skills and comfortable dealing with numerical data
- A team-player who can work in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary team in a collaborative way
- Excellent oral and written command of English language
- Any Bachelor's degree preferred with PGDM/MBA in Marketing or Sales
NeoDove is a B2B SaaS funded Startup which is catering to the Sales & Marketing related processes for the SMB which helps them actively engage with customers to increase revenue. It is built to eliminate the traditional limitations faced by most growing organizations in their pre and post sales processes be it tracking leads, following up, connecting with customers or team productivity and efficiency.
Being led by some of the most analytical, intuitive and kickass minds, NeoDove has managed to develop an impressive client portfolio in a very short span of time spread across 22 states in India, improving the processes of organisations in multiple industries like Automobile, Real Estate, Edutech, Fintech and Retail etc. For more details, visit and follow our various social media channels.