HR at Neobric IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:307 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Neobric - Technical Project Manager (12-20 yrs)
Qualifications : BE/B-Tech/MBA in any related field.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Provide technical expertise and leadership throughout project life cycles, influence software engineers and bring best practices for your team and own operational metrics
- Engage in external customer and client discussions at all stages of a project lifecycle as needed, including initial project scoping efforts through development and project presentation.
- Prioritize, communicate, maintain, and execute roadmaps, project plans, and commitments
- Ability to provide directions and guide the team in research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery
- Work with engineers to define technical requirements and architect and execute best-in-class implementations in agile manner
- Build and maintain world-class customer experience and operational excellence for your deliverables
- Manage and mentor a high performance team of Software Engineers
Must have :
- 10+ years of relevant software development experience
- 3+ years of people management and client management experience
- Experience and understanding of cloud (Azure/AWS)
- Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, efficiently & accurately.
- Ensure project completion on time by delegating, monitoring, and mitigating risks.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices.
- Perform closely with Engineers, Developers, and Product Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.