jobseeker Logo
Now Apply on the Go!
Download iimjobs Jobseeker App and get a seamless experience for your job-hunting
05/01 Surbhi
CEO & Founder at Neend

Views:929 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90

Neend - Head - Growth (2-6 yrs)

Bangalore Job Code: 1028507

About Neend:-

Globally more than 30% of people face Insomnia. India is the 2nd most sleep-deprived country in the world. Adults on average should spend at least 30% of their day-to-day life sleeping. We at - Neend- , want to focus on this 30% of human life and make it better which will help them improve the rest 70% of life. Insomnia is a very common problem among millennials because of disturbed sleep cycles, Increased screen time, lack of physical exercise, and unhealthy food habits. We want to help people fall asleep quickly and have a great uninterrupted sleep.

We are a team from IIT Bombay with extensive experience in the startup and VC arena. We have done thorough research on sleeplessness, its root causes, and solutions and come up with unique solutions. We've started with Sleep Stories in your mother tongue. These stories reduce the brain waves while listening and help to fall asleep quickly and increase the overall sleep time. Each story is crafted very carefully with the right mix of white noise, context, and relatable experience. These stories are inspired by Yoga Nidra - The narrator soothingly describes the character's sensory experience, moment by moment, as she observes and marvels at the wonder of nature - sights, sounds, smells, sensations.

These stories have benefited 4 Million+ people already and are available on YouTube now. Here is our [Youtube Channel](https://www.youtube.com/c/Neend1/videos) (~60k+ subscribers) and [Android app](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neend&gl=US)

Roles, responsibilities, and skillsets are mentioned below one by one (after a couple of common elements here)

Location:- Remote till Covid, Bangalore Later

Salaries:- Market standard + ESOPs

Benefits:-

- Exposure to Product/Project Management/Growth Hacking at an early stage pre-seed funded Consumer Tech startup

- We really look forward to mentoring folks who want to startup themselves at a later stage.

- Directly work with a team that has helped grow and scale successful startups

- Perks of working on a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment

- A flexible work environment with a team that is a lot of fun and takes great pride in the work they do

- Good quality sleep

Core Values:-

- Founder Mindset:- Everyone at Neend has an entrepreneurial mindset, considers it his/her own company, and takes initiative, ownership, and pride in playing a huge role to build it.

- Well-being:- Employee and customer well-being is the supreme priority for us and the world revolves around well-being for everyone at Neend

- Flexibility:- We Trust each other. There are no fixed work hours, no office (as of now), you can work wherever and whenever you want. Similarly, the leaves are no-question-asked.

Role & Responsibilities:-

- Market research:- Listen and understand customer needs, and be the customer's voice internally

- Segmentation:- Objectively understand different customer segments and demographics

- Customer Acquisition:- Acquire quality users by experimenting across channels and scaling the effort. Being responsible for m-o-m growth numbers.

- Product Led Growth:- Design and run experiments on customer acquisition and retention bits with the product team to achieve the definite goals

- Build robust growth team and systems that can help scale efficiently and quickly

Skills and qualifications:-

- 2+ years of relevant work experience preferably in a early stage startup.

- Analytical mindset and problem-solving comes naturally to you

- A desire to understand consumer behavior and mindset

- Understand and love technology. You see every problem from a technology lens

- Comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment

- Curious about metrics, execution processes and keeping an eye out for details

This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.

Women-friendly workplace:

Maternity and Paternity Benefits

Add a note
  • Apply
  • Assess Yourself
  • Save
  • Insights (Read more)
  • Follow-up
    (Read more)
Something suspicious? Report this job posting.