Associate HR at Nearbuy
Views:13331 Applications:1445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1417
Nearbuy - Key Accounts Manager (1-4 yrs)
Important KRA's :
1) Speak to existing merchants,bond building
2) Study merchant portfolio
3) Figure out merchants needs and requirements
4) Analyse data/study the market
5) Increase traffic/expand services
6) Revenue growth and management
7) Increase business and not sales
Designation : Key Accounts Manager (Level 2)
Location : Bengaluru, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Pune
Summary of the role :
- Account Managers will be responsible for maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic merchants. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our nearbuy's solutions and achieve long term association.
- The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
What will you do as a part of the team?
- Develop trust relationships with key merchants
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key merchant needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing merchants by continuously evaluating and proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Serve as the link of communication between key merchants and business
- Play an integral part in increasing business that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Grads/Post Grads with 1-4 years experience as an Accounts Manager/Key Accounts Manager
- Experience in sales(Revenue management and growth) and providing solutions based on client needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Having working knowledge of excel and understanding data