Lead - Talent Acquisition at Near
Views:187 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Near - Specialist - Content Marketing (4-8 yrs)
Near is looking for a Content Marketer based out of the Bangalore office. They should be data- driven, tech-savvy, result-oriented, and have exceptional storytelling abilities that can convert audiences into advocates. They will be working on Near's thought leadership and content marketing initiatives across online and offline channels.
The role's primary responsibility is to work on content and campaign strategies based on business directions with the aim to amplify Near's stories externally and own the brand voice and positioning across key markets. The key responsibilities would include establishing Near as a thought leader in its industry, increase brand awareness across audiences, improve brand positioning, SEO optimization, and localize communications.
This role provides an opportunity to work closely with the Executive Team at one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies. The role is great for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Drive traffic and engagement that leads to sales and promotion by conducting competitive analysis, SEO and keyword research, Google Analytics, market research, and strategic brainstorming with the product and leadership teams.
- Measure and report the results of content marketing to inform future campaigns.
- Craft compelling stories for a global audience based on insights gathered from data in the Near platform.
- Plan and execute our marketing strategy/plan in partnership with Sales and Product teams across all relevant channels (organic, paid, online and offline).
- Work on a content strategy that amplifies Near's products and services, write original content including long and short-form blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers, case studies, infographics, presentations, sales collateral, video and podcast scripts, and more, to be distributed across multiple marketing channels.
- Use different formats to tell compelling stories and re-purpose the content in different forms to maximize brand impact.
- Drive on-time execution and publishing of content through own initiative and with the help of the whole team.
Skills and Requirements
- BA/Master's degree in marketing, business administration, journalism, or relevant field.
- 4+ years of marketing experience (preferably across global markets) in content marketing and communications, at technology-obsessed companies.
- Experience with SaaS, machine learning, and data science is ideal.
- Exceptional storyteller who can develop product-based stories and effectively communicate the brand message.
- Data-driven and analytical.
- Understanding of SEO and keyword research methods.
- A track record of driving and executing marketing strategies resulting in substantial growth.
Near is the world's largest source of intelligence on people and places, processing data from over 1.6 billion monthly users across 44 countries. The Near Platform powers data-driven marketing and enrichment offerings through a suite of SaaS products. The users of the platform can leverage audience, spatial, retail, among other data in a privacy-led environment.
Founded in 2012, Near is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Sydney. Today, marquee brands such as News Corp and Mastercard work with Near to provide enhanced customer experiences.
Near is backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, JP Morgan Private Equity Group, Cisco Investments, Telstra Ventures, and Greater Pacific Capital. Visit www.near.co to find out more.