Senior Manager - HR at Near
Views:9473 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Near - Research Associate - Data & Analytics Team (2-3 yrs)
The Opportunity :
You will be part of the Data & Analytics team at Near which is responsible for conceptualizing and delivering Data-Driven Insights Reports for Near's partners and customers. You will be involved in creating and presenting the research reports that are relevant to the clients and their industries. This role that will involve understanding the data that Near has, analysing the data and telling a story relevant for an industry or a brand.
Tasks include :
- Work closely with the product, engineering and data science teams to understand Near's data assets.
- Understand client requirements and work with Client Solutions & Sales teams to conceptualize research reports that address a clear problem for the category or the brand.
- Work with Customer Success teams and the internal analytics team to standardize these reports across geographies and industries.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to increase the throughput of the Analytics team to deliver 10x more reports by standardizing the report structure and streamlining the overall delivery process.
- Analyse large amounts and diverse sets of data to gather data-driven insights and tell a compelling story.
Skills & Experience :
- Experience with Top 3 Management consulting firms in the analyst or associate role.
- Hands-on experience in conceptualizing and delivering Research and Insights reports.
- Effectively worked across a diverse set of stake-holders - TMT experience is a big plus.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering or other quantitative sciences from top tier institutions.
- 2 to 3 years- experience as a Data Analyst, Market Analyst or Research Associate with top tier consulting firm or Market research companies.
- International Exposure highly preferred.
- Expert in Excel & PowerPoint
About Near :
Near is the world's largest source of intelligence on people and places, processing data from over 1.6 billion monthly users across 44 countries. The Near Platform powers data-driven marketing and enrichment offerings through a suite of SaaS products. The users of the platform can leverage audience, spatial, retail, among other data in a privacy-led environment.
Founded in 2012, Near is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo and Sydney. Today, marquee brands such as News Corp, MetLife, The We Company and Mastercard work with Near to provide enhanced customer experiences.
Near is backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, JP Morgan Private Equity Group, Cisco Investments and Telstra Ventures. Visitwww.near.co to find out more.