Lead - Talent Acquisition at Near
Views:205 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Near - Platform Solution Specialist - Ad Operations (3-7 yrs)
Near is looking for an AdOps specialist who is responsible for setting up, managing and optimizing advertising campaigns to ensure that they reach full delivery with maximum performance and revenue margins. They will be in charge of managing client relationships and addressing problems by implementing the best possible solutions. They should be extremely good at troubleshooting any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting, well-organized, and will have to leverage checklists to ensure zero errors.
At Near, you will be part of one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies - a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Manage ad trafficking, ad creation, QA, and reporting.
- Optimize campaigns, including reviewing reports and making suggestions for improved performance.
- Complete product understanding and coming up with best solutions to meet client's objectives.
- Capable of troubleshooting issues with campaigns and mitigating likely risks.
- Monitor campaigns throughout life cycle, communicating with regional sales team/account managers, creative agencies and vendors on issues as and when needed.
- Troubleshoot 3rd party trackers, rich media tags and should be familiar with ad testing tools.
- Provide technical support to the sales team and clients.
- Coordinate with our Engineering team to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and esolving technical issues.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Technology.
- 3-7 years experience in a hands-on digital marketing position.
- Solid understanding of programmatic advertising, and should have worked on various platforms including DSP, SSP etc.
- Should be great at crunching numbers to find out what's working and what's not.
- Working experience on MOAT, IAS, Nielsen DAR, DMP, CMP.
- In-depth knowledge of various digital marketing platforms and best practices.
- Experience working with Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads, DV360 and liaising with third party publishers.
- End-to-end campaign execution experience, B2B/B2C product marketing experience preferred.
- Understanding Web Analytics, SaaS Business Metrics and hands-on CRM knowledge will make the learning curve shorter.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Excellent analytical abilities to measure and optimize campaigns for performance.-
- Adaptability to changing environment, willingness to learn and can work well with cross- functional teams across geographies.
Near is the world's largest source of intelligence on people and places, processing data from over 1.6 billion monthly users across 44 countries. The Near Platform powers data-driven marketing and enrichment offerings through a suite of SaaS products. The users of the platform can leverage audience, spatial, retail, among other data in a privacy-led environment.
Founded in 2012, Near is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Sydney. Today, marquee brands such as News Corp and Mastercard work with Near to provide enhanced customer experiences.
Near is backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, JP Morgan Private Equity Group, Cisco Investments, Telstra Ventures, and Greater Pacific Capital. Visit www.near.co to find out more.