Senior Manager - HR at Near
Views:5590 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:330
Near - Director - Partner Marketing (10-15 yrs)
Director, Partner Marketing
- Near is seeking a highly-motivated customer facing team player with a passion for storytelling and partner enablement. Your primary focus is to empower Near's partners and sales teams to drive revenue growth.
- This is a highly cross-functional and collaborative role that will require you to shepherd Near's solutions through our go-to-market process while customer engagement across markets.
- The ideal candidate will have experience marketing SaaS products or enterprise technology to strategic partners.
1.Drive revenue growth by enabling partners to grow new and existing business.
2.Support strategic partners and drive product evangelism in their markets through joint partner events.
3.Identify and execute the plan for customer collaterals per market for partner and customer education.
4.Own product training for partners and sales.
5.Develop partner portal for partner enablement.
6.Stay updated with market intelligence and the competitive landscape to ensure partners can communicate key product differentiators.
- Prior experience in global MarTech/Data/SaaS industry
- Strong Experience in partner marketing with marketing and go-to-market experience.
- Demonstrated success in growing B2B products.
- Excellent verbal, written, storytelling and presentation skills.
- Experience with international clients/stakeholders is mandatory.
- Excited by software products and can talk comfortably about how they work.
- Understanding of data and how to use it to make informed decisions.
- Experience working with partners and conducting customer events in international events.
- Over 10 years of experience in Partner/Product Marketing, preferably SaaS.
- MBA Preferred.
- Experience in SaaS/ Marketing Technology/Data preferred
- Open to International Travel
About Near :
Near is the world's largest source of intelligence on people and places, processing data from over 1.6 billion monthly users across 44 countries. The Near Platform powers data-driven marketing and enrichment offerings through a suite of SaaS products. The users of the platform can leverage audience, spatial, retail, among other data in a privacy-led environment.
Founded in 2012, Near is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo and Sydney. Today, marquee brands such as News Corp, MetLife, The We Company and Mastercard work with Near to provide enhanced customer experiences.
Near is backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, JP Morgan Private Equity Group, Cisco Investments and Telstra Ventures.
Visit www.near.co to find out more.