Lead - Talent Acquisition at Near
Views:182 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Near - Digital Marketing Technologist (4-6 yrs)
Near is looking for a Digital Marketing Technologist based out of the Bangalore office. As a Digital Marketing Technologist, you'll be responsible for the MarTech stack and paid digital initiatives of Near, operating as a super-user and product evangelist for a variety of tools. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing these tools at Near and ensuring adoption by the respective stakeholders. You will also ensure that every Near.co property is optimized to help us grow.
You will be part of one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies - a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Leverage organic & paid channels to drive top funnel, lead velocity, and product trials.
- Scale growth and optimization efforts including website visitation, landing page conversions, email and content conversions, Nurture, SEM, paid acquisition for implementing a multi-channel customer acquisition strategy.
- Conduct full-funnel analysis of acquisition efforts to identify inefficient aspects of the funnel, plan opportunities, and implement experiments that drive sustainable growth.
- Use data-driven marketing to identify trends/patterns and key opportunities for innovation, make optimization recommendations across the buyer's journey.
- Partner with our marketing leaders in content, product marketing, communications, and brand design to ensure unified marketing execution.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products, audience, and their buyer's journey.
- Ensure marketing processes work, and measure the performance and impact of programs.
Skills & Requirements
- 4-6 years in B2B marketing, with over 3+ years in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid and organic channels with quantifiable results.
- Experience with Marketing Automation using CRM (eg. Hubspot), Analytics (eg. Google Analytics), A/B testing (eg. Optimizely, Google Optimize), Webinar and Virtual events tools.
- Experience with Paid digital campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills with a strong quantitative orientation.
- Energized operating in a fast-paced environment, with proven prioritization and decision-making abilities.
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, and project management skills with a get-it-done track record.
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.
Near is the world's largest source of intelligence on people and places, processing data from over 1.6 billion monthly users across 44 countries. The Near Platform powers data-driven marketing and enrichment offerings through a suite of SaaS products. The users of the platform can leverage audience, spatial, retail, among other data in a privacy-led environment.
Founded in 2012, Near is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Sydney. Today, marquee brands such as News Corp and Mastercard work with Near to provide enhanced customer experiences.
Near is backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, JP Morgan Private Equity Group, Cisco Investments, Telstra Ventures, and Greater Pacific Capital. Visit www.near.co to find out more.