NDTV - Senior Manager - Legal (5-7 yrs)
1. Draft and Vet various legal documents like NDA's, MOU's, Leave & License Agreements, Human Resource related Agreements, Assignment Agreements, Co-Production Agreements for content, Production agreements, Content Distribution agreements, Content acquisition agreements, Artist Service Agreements, Agreements with Music Composers, License Agreements, Channel Agreements, Content sharing Agreements with various mobile operators etc.
2. Draft legal processes and develop standardized templates
3. Draft Notices and Reply to Notices
4. Provide inputs for resolving contractual disputes- Ensure timely and appropriate maintenance of records by the Contracts team- Maintaining MIS- Filing, scanning, printing, franking of all the Agreements,
5. Deal with Intellectual Property issues and supervise the registration and protection of Trade Marks, Domain Names, Copyrights etc. of the Company
6. Advise the concerned departments on various legal issues.
7. Coordinate with the lawyers, different departments in the Company