NDTV - Senior Manager - Company Secretary (8-12 yrs)
Salary Offered : 13-18 LPA
- Secretarial Scheduling, drafting agenda, preparing minutes of meetings of all Board meetings, AGMs, sub-committees of the Board including Audit, Asset Liability, Share allotment & Executive Committee etc
- Ensure compliance of the action points of the meetings Maintaining all documentation as required by the relevant authorities
- Compliance with of RBI guidelines, SEBI Guidelines and other applicable Rules & Regulation;
- Coordination & assisting the senior management with external / internal audits, inspections including RBI and other external regulatory agencies
- Review Meetings Scheduling, drafting agenda & preparing of minutes of meeting for all internal meetings
- Ensuring compliance of the action points of the meetings MIS, Prepare & send internal MIS as required by senior management
- Assisting compliance team in filing the returns to RBI & other authorities Vetting all agreements / MOUs etc entered by the Bank Drafting response etc in legal matters
- Drafting any contract, Agreement letter to third party or any Department
- Review of correspondence, Agreements, contracts and documents; Counseling or procedural assistance, Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses
- Coordinate with concerned persons for documentation File Petitions on Behalf of Company and represent the same on request of Company as and when required Liaison with government department on behalf of the company as instructed All the litigation related matter to participate, advice, arbitrate, conciliation, appear before court in all legal disputes pertaining to company and ex-director and other related responsibilities in the field of related Company activities which employee can be trusted upon.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels.
- Attention to detail and a well-organized approach to work.
- Ability to priorities work and to work well under pressure.
- Capability to work with numerical information.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. Diplomatic approach and team working skills.
Management skills :
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information.
- Corporate governance issues.
- Commercial frame of mind.