Marketing Associate at NCheng LLP
Views:906 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
NCheng LLP - Manager - Human Resources (5-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
NCheng LLP was founded in 1989 in New York City. Our practice is dedicated entirely to serve the not-for-profit community and we have achieved broad recognition and reputation for our high-quality professional services.
We are looking to employ an HR officer with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR officer is expected to be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the labor process. He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
To ensure success, an HR officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Candidate should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Support Marketing activities.
- Bachelor's/PG degree in human resources.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management ; may be advantageous.
- Labor Relations certification ; may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator ; may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
Work Shift: Mon-Fri, 4:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. IST
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.