NBHC - Senior Manager/Delivery Head - Technology (10-16 yrs)
- Ensure that projects are appropriately scoped, and that the approach is suitably efficient, challenging, robust and appropriate where necessary.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Articulation of requirements with business with clear milestone.
- Determine the resources required to complete the project & develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Develop progress Dashboards, Status Reports/decks for Sr. Management.
- Work with technical and business experts to create and support optimal production and test environment solutions.
- Research & Development, document production, test environments and architecture of the software.
- Develop and support the tools and processes to gather detailed user requirements.
- Identify gaps in processes and services across environments. Provide end to end solutions to each line of business.
- Review programming, environment changes and raise awareness for potential impacts.
- Effective and efficient utilization of programming tools internally and also to suggest new advanced available tools which are available in the market.
- Actively participate in product design and meetings.
- Follow Agile Scrum methodologies for the project.
- Overall responsibility of development, project leadership, quality and timely delivery of the project.
Required skills :
- Hands on profile with full stack developer experience. Dot net core + SQL.
- Drive and coordinate crisis management. Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Creativity of thinking on new age products that combines AI + ML and working on challenging assignments.
- Have team management and team building experience with release and project management tools like Jira etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.