NBHC - Analyst - Operations/Supply Chain Process - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-5 yrs)
Education: MBA Operations/Supply Chain from a Tier one institute.
Experience : 2 to 5 years' experience in Supply Chain / Operations / Project Implementation
- Understanding of operations in service sector
- Good analytical skill & understanding of operational KPIs
- Ability to design solution following principles of design thinking
- Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders to drive implementation
- Responsible for assessing business needs in Pestinct Supply Chain processes involving material management and designing & implementing of digital solutions to bridge existing gaps.
- To scope, design & implement digital solutions to improve & optimize Operations including routing & task allocation to field operators in Pestinct business
- Should be able to design & build key business & operational analytics & dashboards with drill-down upto Pestinct business
- To conceptualise & design customer-centric digital interfaces (web or app) to improve customer satisfaction
- To lead business critical projects of Pestinct business in consultation with senior leadership and be responsible for end-2-end implementation.
- To collaboratively work with IT to convert design in to solutions and conduct/lead testing of solutions methodically.
- Periodically update the progress of projects to management & senior leadership.