Recruitment Manager at Navi Technologies
Views:404 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Navi Technologies - Manager - HR Operations (8-15 yrs)
At NAVI, our mission is to build financial services that are simple, affordable and accessible.
NAVI is a company founded by Sachin Bansal & Ankit Agarwal to build consumer-centric & technology-driven businesses in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) space.
What you would be doing:
This position is responsible for devising and effectuating all facets of HR Operations, Compensation & Benefits Administration, PMS, Payroll and Compliance Management, HRIS for the smooth running of centralized HR operations in alignment with business objectives.
- Managing the entire HR operations portfolio including payroll, HR analytics, Exit management, PMS, Productivity, Incentives, Automation, and HR dashboards
- Handle end to end compliances including Labor laws and other payroll specific statutory compliances
- Managing HR guidelines and company level policies by actively engaging with all stakeholders and ensuring they are in line with market
- Monitor and ensure all aspects of taxation and related communication to employees (declarations, proof submissions, tax computations) are taken care of in a timely manner
- Manage all aspects of Benefits - Insurance, Statutory benefits such as PF, Gratuity and company provided Benefits such as Medical, retirement benefits, etc. Also, manage the benefit benchmarking exercise
What we are looking for:
- MBA / Post Graduate in HR
- 8-15 years of experience in HR with extensive experience in HR operations
- Ability to leverage HR productivity tools, systems and applications to drive operational efficiency
- Demonstrated understanding of regional and local regulatory requirements and the impact on people
- Good command on Payroll, PMS, Statutory, Productivity related matters
- Should be able to work in fast-paced, Startup culture and execute HR Operations in 0-1 mode
- Sound knowledge on various trends, practices in the industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- People Management & Networking skills