Recruiter at NAVI
Views:755 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
NAVI - Manager - Legal - LLB (6-10 yrs)
NAVI - Manager - Legal
- Work directly with the Director, Legal, and the leadership team of NAVI in managing the legal function.
- Providing legal counsel on general corporate matters to NAVI and its group companies.
- Drafting, negotiating and facilitating the execution of contracts on behalf of NAVI and its group companies.
- Working closely with NAVIs treasury team to advise on a wide variety of investments across sectors.
- Providing transaction advisory support for NAVIs M&A and strategic investments and managing such deals end-to-end.
- Liaising effectively with an array of consultants, advisors, and outside counsel to manage multiple projects.
- Developing a strong understanding of evolving regulatory environments relevant to the BFSI sector.
- Law degree from a recognized, highly-ranked university.
- Between 6-10 years PQE.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with an ability to work and take considered decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Experience working with an M&A / PE / VC practice at a corporate law firm is preferred but not mandatory.
- The candidate should be able to work independently, exercise sound and practical judgment, and have the ability to manage a number of diverse projects.