Recruiter at NAVI
Views:638 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
NAVI - Digital Marketing Role - SEO (2-4 yrs)
Digital Marketing - SEO
Key Responsibilities :
- Analyze SEO performance, identify areas to improve performance and results ranking at scale.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to execute a robust SEO optimization strategy, including creating a roadmap of experimental initiatives that can lead to scalable growth, and provide support for major events/initiatives
- Efficiently communicate & collaborate with Marketing, Business teams, etc. to manage SEO strategy
- Dive into issues and incidents as they occur, perform ad-hoc cause and effect analysis to derive action plans for specific issues, find root causes and experiment with solutions at scale to drive towards resolution
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Required Skills :
- Business Acumen
- Exceptional logical and analytical skills
- Ability to drive clear, thoughtful, and comprehensive analyses by using data and metrics to drive marketing programs and identify opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
Preferred Background :
- 2-4 years experience in the Search Engine Optimization field.
- Any entrepreneurial experience is preferred
- Comfortable to operate in highly ambiguous environments and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.