Recruiter at NAVI
Views:516 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
NAVI - Company Secretary (4-9 yrs)
At NAVI, our mission is to build financial services that are simple, accessible, and affordable.
NAVI is a company founded by Sachin Bansal & Ankit Agarwal to build consumer-centric & technology-driven businesses in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) space.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently manage Board meetings.
- Communicate effectively with seasoned Directors.
- Maintenance of statutory registers under the companies act.
- Ensure that the organization is conducting its business in accordance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, and follows the highest standards of business ethics.
- Organizing, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs).
- Safe custody of company documents.
- Understand the nuances of the Companies Act, 2013, and Secretarial Standards effectively.
- 4 to 8 years of experience
- Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills.
- Experience working with regulated entities (either NBFCs, AMCs, or Insurance Companies or Banks) is a bonus.
- Experience working with a large diversified group is a bonus.
- Experience working with the secretarial advisory teams in Big 4s (or similarly placed firms) would also be useful.
- Organizational Skills: Ownership Mindset.
- Experience with HR and other compliances are also a good-to-have.
- Should be a qualified CS.