Associate at Navi Technologies Private Limited
Views:348 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Navi - Associate - Company Secretary (1-3 yrs)
Associate - Company Secretary
Navi is one of the fastest growing financial services companies in India providing Personal & Home Loans, Insurance and Mutual Funds with a digital first approach. At Navi, our mission is to build financial services that are simple, accessible and affordable.
Founders: Sachin Bansal & Ankit Agarwal
Know what makes you a "Navi_ite" :
1. Perseverance, Passion and Commitment:
- Passionate about Navi's mission and vision
- Demonstrates dedication, perseverance and high ownership
- Goes above and beyond by taking on additional responsibilities
2. Obsession with high quality results:
- Consistently creates value for the customers and stakeholders through high quality outcomes
- Ensuring excellence in all aspects of work
- Efficiently manages time, prioritizes tasks, and achieves higher standards
3. Resilience and Adaptability:
- Adapts quickly to new roles, responsibilities, and changing circumstances, showing resilience and agility.
Position Summary :
At Navi, our mission is to provide financial products and services that are simple, affordable and accessible by building a customer-centric and technology-first organization. We aim to help our customers seamlessly navigate their financial journeys and achieve their financial goals.
Navi is looking to hire an outstanding company secretary to join the Navi Group. The role promises to be exciting and challenging in equal measure and is ideal for somebody looking to play a pivotal role in a growing organisation that will have a significant impact. The candidate will be part of the Legal, Secretarial and Compliance team at Navi which focuses on the secretarial, compliance, regulatory and contractual aspects for Navi group. The candidate will work across the Navi group entities, which as on date, has lending, general insurance and mutual fund businesses.
- Ensure secretarial and regulatory compliance with the Companies Act, 2013, and relevant RBI / SEBI / IRDAI Regulations (as applicable) to the businesses, including managing audits and inspections;
- Maintain statutory books including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
- Supporting the Navi group entities on compliance within the regulatory environment and managing risk relating to the business; and
- Liaising and collaborating effectively with an array of internal and external stakeholders including consultants, advisors and outside counsel to manage multiple projects.
- Qualified Company Secretary with a minimum 1 year PQE; experience in financial services sector preferred but not mandatory;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with an ability to work and take considered decisions in a fast-paced environment;
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) skills; and
- The candidate should be able to work independently and exercise sound and practical judgment.