Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Navgraha Jewels Pvt Ltd
Views:244 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Navgrahaa Jewels - Operational Analyst (5-9 yrs)
Hiring Operation Analyst
The Neve Jewels Group comprises three leading diamond jewellery brands with a strong presence both internationally and in the UK. With exceptional growth over the last few years, we are on a mission to reshape and disrupt the diamond jewellery industry by being Europe's only digital first jewellery group.
1. You will play a crucial role in supporting and optimizing operational processes within the organization.
2. Your primary responsibility will be to analyze data, identify operational inefficiencies, alignment of Retail Targets, and recommend/drive solutions to enhance productivity, cost-effectiveness, and overall performance.
3. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including operations, finance, BD, Regional Managers, Senior Management, to drive continuous improvement initiatives and ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
1. Collect, analyze, and interpret operational data to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement.
2. Develop and maintain dashboards, reports, and metrics to provide insights into performance and efficiency.
3. Present findings and recommendations to stakeholders, including senior management, to support strategic decision-making. Process Improvement and Project Management:
4. Identify operational bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and gaps in current processes through data analysis and stakeholder feedback.
5. Collaborate / Lead with cross-functional teams to develop and implement process improvements, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and best practices. Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of implemented solutions, adjusting as necessary to drive continuous improvement.
6. Alignment of Month on Month and AOP Targets for all Omni Channels.
7. Analysis, Distribution and cascades of Incentive / Structure for the entire Sales Force
8. Collaborate with project teams to ensure timely execution and successful launch of New Stores. Identify and implementation of new initiatives for entire Omni Channel.
1. Proven experience as an Operations Analyst or similar role, demonstrating strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
2. Proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques (excellent in Excel)
3. Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex data and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
4. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with large datasets to extract meaningful insights.
5. Experience in working with cross-functional teams and managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
6. Knowledge of Jewelry industry-specific regulations and compliance standards is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.