Naukri.com - Vice President - Digital Marketing (8-12 yrs)
About Info Edge:
InfoEdge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behaviour, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
About BU: Naukri.com
Naukri.com is a leading job portal in India and is a dominant leader across regions in the country. It has products across the recruitment spectrum for both jobseekers, companies and consultants. The recruitment portfolio includes a host of services for jobseekers from resume building to connecting and showcasing products, job listings, employer branding solutions for companies, a database of over 68 million CV's, career site management and recruitment management systems, assessment and campus recruitment products and offerings.
The platform, on the online recruitment space, continues to reinforce its established leadership position in India that has given it a competitive edge in the market
Title: Head Digital Marketing - Naukri / Naukri Gulf
- Be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of acquisition campaigns across all the digital platforms like Facebook, Google, Affiliates, Influencer Marketing etc
- Forecast Monthly, Quarterly, Annual acquisition numbers and costs.
- Execute full-funnel digital marketing campaigns including strategy, ad creation, bidding, budgeting, optimization, and reporting
- Identify and lead implementation and guide relationships with affiliates and partners that can improve digital performance.
- Work with data and analytics teams to implement best measurement frameworks, mine deeper insights and run A/B and multivariate tests to iterate into new ideas
- Partner with creative teams and brand marketing to drive ROI through rigorous and systematic creative and narrative testing, focused on optimization and testing new approaches
- Lead, mentor and build the performance marketing team