Consultant at Native
Views:2167 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
Native - Business Manager - Co-Founder's Office (3-6 yrs)
About Native :
Native is a one of India's largest executive search company with 100+ domain experts based out of our offices in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bengaluru. It has hired 750+ CXOs and 2000+ business Leaders for 500+ bluechip companies and PE/ VC funds in the last decade.
A multi functional role and a key member of the Founding Partner's office @ Native in driving growth, new initiatives and projects across various business and practice areas.
- Lead marketing and promotional initiatives like Industry Webinars, research reports, articles and Events.
- Ensure all business collateral is high quality, deliver the same in partnership with the creative Agency.
- Work with Digital agency to run campaigns resulting in measurable leads and business.
- Process and database improvements, own projects to drive both, identify best practices and implement the same.
- Work closely with Partner, Business leaders and Research team to ensure that data quality is excellent.
- Work with the founding partner to identify talent/ capability gaps in team and help plug those gaps.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders like HR and strategy team, external consultants, business leaders to ensure team hiring goals are met in time.
- 3-6 years of high quality exp in any one of the three functions - Marketing, Process or People and keen interest in the other two.
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills
- Strong process orientation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.