Business Partner at FyneHand Consultants
Views:863 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
National Trade Marketing Head - Consumer Durables (12-15 yrs)
1. At National Level contribute towards planning, conceptualization of existing & new product launches, market positioning, competition information and monitoring, tracking sales trends and forecasting potential, and deploy key strategies for Trade marketing initiatives.
2. Develop marketing ATL/BTL plans and work closely with Business Teams for effective channel and product promotion strategies for the product. Subsequently, identify the optimum Marketing & Media push needed to translate Strategy and Market Dynamics into results.
3. Creating framework for supplying the dealers/channel with company products and help in policies, reviewing merchandising activities, sales promotions, and display plans.
4. Develop various trade activations and promotional schemes to enhance sales and/or penetration in strategically important areas/locations.
5. Role requires to extensively utilize marketing initiatives to attract customers by way of formulating / facilitating BTL, promotion activities and demonstration initiatives to highlight unique selling propositions and Brand equity
6. Interact with the channel and deploy various schemes, drive market expansion activities, advertising, promotions, footfall generation activities to ensure maximum profitability
7. Deploy various trade activations and promotional schemes to enhance sales and/or penetration in strategically important areas/ locations.
8. Work out support requirements for development of periodic schemes and campaigns in coordination with Head Office and local teams
9. Design retail experience programs and management of In Shop Demonstrators
10. Review and analysis of effectiveness of activities implemented, work out monthly Trade marketing calendar, tracking formats to review ROI on various. Expenses heads, monitoring and maintenance of created property
11. Develop & deploy approach for development of periodic schemes and campaigns in coordination with sales teams
12. Plan Implement programs and approach for strong relationship building with retail.
Key Decisions this Role will facilitate:
- Investments / budgets in schemes, marketing plans, merchandising and other activities that will facilitate customer conversion.
- Decisions on the schemes that would be right motivators for the dealers / channel.
- Manning of Promoters and Demonstrators at the locations along with the investments on other related activities.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Planning and Execution skills related to Trade Marketing
- Understanding of Territory and distribution network
- Understanding of market potential and opportunities
- Coordination with different stakeholders : internal and external
- High on achievement orientation.
Attitude / Attributes / Qualities:
- Strong Communication Skills
- Passionate, enthusiastic, positive mind-set even in adversity.
- People's person with strong Ethics and integrity.
- Team player and Creative, out of the box thinker and implementer
- Customer driven / No compromise on quality in products and processes.
- MBA with Total experience of 12 -15 years in Trade marketing function
- Should have handled the Trade Marketing profile independently for a Region or National role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.