Team Lead Recruitment at Quality Staffing Solutions
Views:963 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
National Technical Service Manager (10-12 yrs)
Job description (at least 5 main tasks) -
- Analyze warranty claims and authorizations to develop trends such as dealer activity, reasons for authorizations, goodwill spending, etc.
- Support on technical guidance to the field.
- Data analysis, data management for field operations KPI.
- Administer coordination & tracking of all service operations. Continuously look for daily process improvements.
- Responsible for technical training programs for engineer & technical specialist and customers to assure they fully understand our systems, policies, and procedures for warranty.
- Spare Part Management - Responsible for managing inventory based on demand and cost targets. Maintaining stock at a level that enables internal servicing and repair departments to complete their work without delay.
- Managing defective parts and aligning
Key Deliverables -
- Technical Call Management
a. Call Closure
b. Installation guidance closure KPI
KPI Management :
a. Response Time /Resolution Time
b. Daily Pendency
c. Cancellation calls /Remainder Calls
d. Spare parts calls
e. Customer Escalation
f. Feedback (Happy Calling)
- Responsible for network expansion plan based on Customer requirement.
- Coordinating with Marketing & factory to ensure Service readiness for Process & NPI (New Product Introduction)
- Provide feedback to plant on product quality and ensuring necessary corrective actions are implemented as and when required
- Ensuring that Escalations and End Customer issues are sorted out in a timely manner & Implementation of corrective actions for resolving the customer escalations
- Cost control as per desired norms.
- Spare forecasting and ensuring part availability as per business need /trend.
- Controlling excess and damaged inventory.
- Technical support - Technical resolution support to field operation /technical specialist, product testing, support to marketing for new product development
- Product certification and conducting test.
- Delivering technical support to KAM, Architects, and developers
Requested knowledge and educational background:
UG: B-Tech - Any Specialization
PG: Any Post graduate - Any Specialization Professional capability (areas and years of experience):
- Technical Acumen & hands-on experience on products.
- Should able to handle new product development from a technical perspective.
- Experience in staff management and performance management.
- Have at least 10-12 years of experience in handling customer service systems & process.
- Have managed several projects/responsibilities within stringent deadlines.
- Multitasking & Analytical skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Must have a thorough understanding of CRM/SAP functionality.