HR Recuriter at EES
Views:1738 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
National Sales Training Manager - FMCG (5-9 yrs)
I am mentioning a brief on the organization and the profile for your reference.Our client is one of the world's leading FMCG MNC spreading over more than 200 countries and territories across the globe with annual revenues in excess of $50 billion and employing over 157,000 employees. An organization that prides in the products they sell. A career with them is intended to be an accumulation of challenging experiences over the course of many years - with each experience contributing to the growth of the individual and organization.
- As a selection partner, we are currently identifying a National Sales Training Manger to be based at Gurgaon. Candidate should have done Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Organizational Development, or related field/equivalent required.
- He/she should have at least 5-7 years relevant Human Resources experience. Sales knowledge is essential on sales processes / fundamentals.
Roles and Responsibilities are as follows:-
- Should Lead the sales Capability building agenda.
- Networking with the Sales leadership and frontline to execute training calendar as per the Annual Operating Plan.
- Ensuring that all Capability Build KPIs (Lead and Lag indicators) are met.
- Lead the eLearning Journey of the sales organization.
- Conceptualize, develop and execute Capability building programs
Interested candidates can mail their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.