National Sales Manager - Pharma (10-25 yrs)
National Sales Manager
01. Developing sales strategies and monitoring output
02. Developing/Maintaining dealer network
03. Business intelligence/competitors monitoring
04. Profit and target Setting/developing matrix for sales team
05. Monitoring/follow-ups of weekly reports
06.Identifying potential market/new market etc
07.Bridging gaps within the sales team and providing them with necessary resources.
08. Feedback to the company on developing new products
09. Collection of money from dealers and other sources.
10. Interface with key stakeholders inside and outside the company
11.Expert in understanding OTC channels
12. Sales force, effectiveness tools and reports
13. Sales focus and Input for Company budget
14. Manage customer service delivery/grievance
15. Leadership and coaching skills of the team
16. Conducting training wherever required for sales team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.