Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:2654 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
National Sales Manager - Oncology Sales (10-16 yrs)
We have an urgent opening for National Sales Manager - Position (HQ - Mumbai) - Oncology Sales Experience is mandatory for 10 - 12 years with team lead experience of minimum 5 years at least.
For this, we are looking for candidates from Pharma Companies who had been serving into Oncology Segment (Cancer Segment) viz. Dr. Reddy's, Emcure, Pfizer Oncology, Boehringer Ingelheim, Roche, Mylan, Biocon, AstraZeneca Oncology, Eisai Oncology, Lilly, Abbott, Novartis, Bristol-Myers Squibb India Pvtl Ltd., Alkem, Glenmark, MSD Oncology, Mitra Biotech, Braun, BDR, Merck Serono, BARD, Aureate, Intas Oncology, Strand Center, Medilinks Inc., Ansell, United Biotech, Johnson & Johnson, Fresenius Kabi, Cipla, Zydysm Panacea Biotec, Natco, Getwell, Quest Diagnostics, Data Genetics Limited & Medgenome Labs Pvt. Ltd., etc.
Company Name - Positive Biosciences Ltd.
Job Title: National Sales Manager - 01 Position (HQ - Mumbai)
Department: Sales & Marketing
Job Summary: To build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve business objectives for Cancer Genomics Segment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- To create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead nationwide direct sales personnel (sales and support logistics staff) towards achievement of corporate sales objectives.
- To develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
- To provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- To provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning.
- To ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales staff.
- To provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews.
- To proactively identify changes in healthcare / diagnostic industry, delivery systems, and competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- To prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- To manage to meet / exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- To partner with the KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) and Strategic Accounts in the development of key customer relationship management.
- To establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Finance, Technical, HR, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
- To organize trainings / seminars / symposium meets for scientific discussions with Medical Oncologists to create awareness about our product offerings in market.
- To ensure that the Sales Team is submitting Doctor Forms on time, they are updating sample tracker on regular basis, money is collected on time from the patients, etc.
- To perform any other tasks as & when being assigned by company's Management Team (CEO & Directors)
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Science with 10 - 12 years of experience into Oncology Sales is a must for this position of which at least 5 years of experience should be into managing a direct sales force team.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Clinical aptitude in Oncology Segment.
- Comfortable with travel as per business requirements, estimated to be 50% or more.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.