Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:322 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
National Sales Manager - Loan Against Property - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
1. Leading the team of State Heads, Area Heads, Territory sales managers, Sales managers and sales officer to ensure optimum productivity within defined framework
2. Accountable for the profitability of the channel and productivity of team members
3. Exposure to fraud prevention and detection
4. Ensuring basic business quality parameters such as TAT, Lead Management etc maintained by the team
5. Identifying, Recruiting and Driving channel partners & DSTs on a continuous basis to ensure continuing sales growth.
6. Responsible for Area Planning, Mapping, Implementation of Systems & policies, execution of sales initiatives.
7. Establishing the relationship with new and existing DSA
8. Maximizing the sales opportunities, proactively creating new opportunities, developing & managing relationship with key clients, internal & external stakeholders to develop business
9. Responsible for managing team of LAP sales.
10. Experience in designing incentive plans, motivational programmes and engagement activities.
11. Sphere-heading various awareness and lead generating activities done by the team (such as Road Shows) in order to increase the inflow of customer enquiry which further resulting into increased business volume
12. Accountable for the profitability of the channel and productivity of team members
13. Exposure to fraud prevention and detection
14. Coordinating with collection department in resolving non starters and delinquency cases.
15. Incorporating various check-points within the sales process of the team to ensure quality sourcing by the team ensuring acquisition of quality assets.