National Sales Manager - Key Accounts (8-12 yrs)
We are scouting people who are young, enthusiastic and having an innovative mindset and aggressive to work in an environment to drive the business with minimal supervision.
Looking out for B2B Sales and Business Development guy who has a flavour of handling the P&L as well and this will be more of Hunting profile with Team Handling experience.
Position : National Sales Manager- Key Accounts
Job Responsibilities :
- Align self & team members towards Organization Vision & targets
- Create Strategy to quickly gain Leadership in identified segments
- Lead a team of 8-10 Area/ Regional Managers based across key cities
- Build up team capability in line with future goals and facilitate fast track progress of high performers
- Strategic engagement with clients at senior level to spot trends and introduce products ahead of competition
- Champion & promote value based selling as a key differentiator in an otherwise commoditized market
- Closely work with cross-functional teams to make sales process simple & agile
Skills &Competencies :
- Open-minded and - can-do- attitude which encourages innovation, embraces change and displays resilience against adversity
- Ability to THINK BIG
- Strives for EXCELLENCE & is not comfortable settling for mediocrity.
- Strategic mindset
- People management / Leadership
- Champions use of technology
- Highly result oriented
- Negotiation skills
Reporting to : Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Qualification : MBA from a Tier 1 or 2 Institutes
Previous Work Experience : 8-12 years of Sales ( Preferably Key Account Hunting Role )