Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:953 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
National Sales Manager - Food Ingredients (5-15 yrs)
Our client's are leading MNC & Industrial Conglomerate's (AUTOMOBILES, FMCG, CONSUMER DURABLES, MANAUFACTURING, RETAIL, EPC, INFRASTRUCTURE - (POWER, ENERGY, OIL & GAS, PORTS), INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, BPO, PHARMA & TELECOM with a Turnover of US $ 1 Bn to US $ 100 Bn with exponential growth potential. Our client's reach span across several countries across the global.
National Food Ingredient Sales Manager
- Develop and implement strategies for acquiring new accounts
- Research, analyze and develop food ingredient sales opportunities within the industrial sector and call on major food companies
- Establish strategic relationships with key ingredient buyers, product development, quality and senior management personnel.
- Collaborate extensively with the customers buying team to architect customized and value-added finished product solutions
- Develop long-term partnerships that result in increased sales and margins growth
- Handle negotiations and create professional presentations for the acquisition of national industrial contracts; this includes but is not limited to industrial manufacturers in the food processing market and leveraging relationships (internal and external) to create new business opportunities
- Demonstrate strong entrepreneurial drive and proactively and collaboratively engage with all departments to execute business plans, resolve issues, and deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer needs and drive profitable growth
- Work with internal technical, operations and product development personnel to assure alignment of sales strategy and product offerings within technical and operational capabilities
- Develop and execute customer business plans on an annual/quarterly/monthly basis
- Conduct professional presentations on various products and service solutions to potential customers; present customer needs and concerns to appropriate personnel
Qualification And Experience:
1. A Bachelor Degree in Food or related science with a good working knowledge of food science and how it related to product development and commercialization
2. A minimum of 5 years of directly related sales experience and expertise within commercial food product development co-manufacturing, grocery and/or perishable ingredients a plus
3. Proven track record in managing large corporate National Account/ Integrated Supply agreements on a local, regional and national basis
4. Experience understanding customers and raw material needs and collaborating with Quality Assurance and Development departments to present finished goods to meet the customers' required specifications.
5. Demonstrated sales planning, forecasting, and sales execution experience
6. Ability to speak confidently and knowledgeably about food processing with customers
7. Be able to develop strong strategic relationships with Key Customers R&D, Marketing, and Source and develop strong relationships within the company
8. Demonstrate knowledge of industry and customers brands, platforms and strategies to be able to provide innovative customer-focused ideas
9. Ability to obtain meetings with potential and existing clients, articulate the company's value proposition/solution offering, and develop rapport clients and brokers.
10. Demonstrate strong business analysis, financial modeling and negotiation skills
11. Ability to initiate and develop relationships with key decision makers both inside and outside the company
12. Conduct professional presentations on Company product and service solutions to potential customers; present customer needs and concerns to appropriate personnel.
13. Ability to spot new business opportunities and quickly evaluate opportunities.
14. High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 9873663105