Business Head at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Views:2081 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:198
National Sales Manager - FMCG (18-24 yrs)
- A National Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring that a company's sales objectives across all regions in the country are met. This is a senior position that involves supervising the entire sales team of the organization.
- As a national sales manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position. Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with large, distributed customers both internal and external.
- Need someone with the minimum experience of 18- 20 years and from FMCG industry with Personal care and beauty channel
- At least 4-5 years exp in (NSM) managing PAN India Sales handling large sales volume.
- Someone purely into MT/GT/ BA Channel & will be responsible for complete sales activities.
- Exposure to working in a startup is an added advantage.