Co-Founder & CEO at Leadership R Us India Pvt Ltd.
Views:6137 Applications:497 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
National Sales Manager - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
About Our Client : We have an exclusive mandate for the National Sales Head for a planned launch of a new consumer products category of a prominent brand which has been in existence for over 36 years having built its reputation for luxury and glamour that is unparalleled worldwide. A favourite of movie stars and millionaires, the brand represents the pinnacle of aspiration and captures the excitement of an exclusive brand affiliation with over 500 lifestyle stores with distribution in more than 70 countries.
Job Description - National Sales Manager based in Gurgaon.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for a National Sales Manager who is innately passionate about not just achieving Sales Targets consistently but rather exceeding aggressive Sales Targets through an excellent understanding of customers and driving new age solutions through a blend of Inspirational People Leadership and Technology. You should be highly organized and efficient and instil similar behaviour in your Direct Reportees, Channel Partners and other players in the Sales ecosystem.
- If you like prospecting for customers, making them feel affiliated to a reputed brand, going beyond their needs and nurturing genuine relationships, this challenging opportunity is right up your alley.
This position is responsible for the sale of the organization's products in the entire country and provides on-going Leadership and support to the Regional Sales Managers and Product distribution channel. This position is also responsible for the overall P&L of the business in the country.
1. Lead a cross functional team of Regional Sales Head, Supply Chain and Marketing professionals for exceeding the Top Line growth targets.
2. Support the Strategic Launch and Growth plans of the business by aligning the regional and national business goals to the company goals.
3. Develops and increases sales revenue, market penetration, improves profitability in order to meet assigned targets for the business in the country by ensuring that the cross functional business unit works as one cohesive high performing unit.
4. Prepare a customized National Sales and Marketing blueprint that leverages suitable forums, events and iconic personalities for accelerating the sales and marketing efforts.
5. Continually assist the distribution channel in managing primary and secondary sales..
6. Provide progress update and recommendations in product mix and positioning to the International Leadership Team through excellent communication, collaborative and influencing skills.
7. Responsible for identifying appropriate consumer offers, retail engagement offers, distributor offers, incentives for channel partners for enabling sales/off take and deploying in timely manner
What You Should Possess?
1. Relevant experience in National FMCG Sales at least in the last 5-7 years with Exceptional Executive Presence of Gravitas, Communication and Appearance.
2. Able to Lead from the front and challenge the status quo.
3. Skilled at preparing and implementing annual sales strategy with a contagious energy, enthusiasm and ambition of permeating a CAN DO culture within the organization.
4. A motivated individual who believes in not merely meeting but rather exceeding sales targets by inspiring his/her team consistently with a regimented approach of reviewing performance of all regions periodically and proactively taking corrective measures for Sales enhancement.
5. Display flexibility in an ever changing world of consumer mindset with a Growth Mindset of learning everyday, driving change through role model leadership behaviour and fostering a culture of innovation.
6. Think on feet, simultaneously prepare a strategy and execute it through excellent team work and People Leadership skills.
7. Experience in Distribution set up and management, working with the Channel Partners.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.