Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:2534 Applications:753 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
National Sales Manager - Cosmetics - PAN India (10-21 yrs)
Cosmetics products are an innovation in itself with easy to use product formats that can be used anywhere, anytime, on-the-go. Enriched with natural ingredients.
Profile - National Sales Manager - PAN India
Roles & Responsibility:
- Responsible for Primary & Secondary target achievement.
- Ensuring pan India coverage in GT, MT, E-commerce channel
- Expanding retail and distribution base in the assigned area.
- Planning and implementing sales promotional activities and working towards Volume/value growth
- Responsible for the enhancement of Brand presence/visibility, to create more merchandising & prompt placement of brand into retail as well as modern trade.
- Effective coordination & sound mechanism to take daily, weekly & monthly reporting from subordinates & to conduct monthly meet to evaluate their performance.
- Monitoring Team's performance and motivating them to achieve targets.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- To generate the maximum business with in minimum budget.
- Ability to analyze data to identify more sales opportunities.
- Ensuring the revenue/wallet share of the respective monthly/quarterly & annual targets as agreed upon with the Sales Head.
- Effectively map and management teams for respective states/Zones
- Ensuring BA/Sales team recruitment and training
- Responsible for P&L for sales
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.