Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:783 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
National Sales Manager - Bakery Ingredients Business (10-15 yrs)
National Sales Manager - Bakery Ingredients Business
- To establish sales targets brand wise, help them in breaking the same geographically, monthly, weekly & daily targets.
- To establish coverage, distribution and display objectives to meet sales targets.
- To analyze stock movement/availability
- Help in developing long term pricing strategy to maximize variable margin through product/ territory/ pack mix decisions.
- Regularly have commercial review for profitability and working capital including debtors.
- Have a clear focus on B2B to build distribution and visibility.
- Work out a training calendar for all players in the sales organization and implement the same.
- Work towards reduction in cost with optimum quality of product development.
- Assess sales potential of region and formulate strategy.
- Define sales plan to Asst. Sales Manager and Sales Officers.
- Support and supervise sales team.
- Monitor performances and meet volume targets.
- Interact with Key Customers.
- Achieve sales targets through coverage of Dealers, Institutions and Key Accounts.
- Ensure meeting projected number of Institutions / Key Accounts base for the business through an ongoing search for viable business tie-ups.
- Ensure collection norms are met.
- Ensure accuracy in Sales Forecasting to make way for efficient planning at central procurement division.
- Support sales team to negotiate with bakeries, confectioners, dealers, institutions and other customers.
- Analyze and solve customer complaints on priority basis to achieve sale volumes and enhance customers- satisfaction level.
ANNUAL BUSINESS PLANNING :
- Scan the external environment and present sales strategies.
- Prepare and present budget for the year.
- Monitor and control variances.
- Analyze all business reports to achieve sales budget and sustain operating profits.
- Analyze competitor activities and formulate business strategies for the growth of existing and new business with the objective of achieving greater market share and profitability.
- Share customer queries, complaints and suggestions with sales team and allocate queries and complaints to the concern sales person and ensure perfect follow up.
- Special requirements, external and internal contacts, travel, working conditions, etc
- Travel extensively to all sales areas to support and develop markets
External contacts : Hotels, Bakery shops, Suppliers, Institutions, Food ingredient vendors
Internal contacts : VP, Plant, Indirect salesman, Human Resources Team, Finance Team, R & D Team
Qualification And Experience:
1. A Bachelor Degree in Food or related science with a good working knowledge of food science and how it related to product development and commercialization
2. A minimum of 10 years of B2B sales experience and expertise within Bakery food ingredients product development co-manufacturing company.
3. Proven track record in managing large corporate National Account/ Integrated Supply agreements on a local, regional and national basis
4. Experience understanding customers and raw material needs and collaborating with Quality Assurance and Development departments to present finished goods to meet the customers' required specifications.
5. Demonstrated sales planning, forecasting, and sales execution experience
6. Ability to speak confidently and knowledgeably about food processing with customers
7. Be able to develop strong strategic relationships with Key Customers R&D, Marketing, and Source and develop strong relationships within the company
8. Demonstrate knowledge of industry and customers brands, platforms and strategies to be able to provide innovative customer-focused ideas
9. Ability to obtain meetings with potential and existing clients, articulate the company's value proposition/solution offering, and develop rapport clients and brokers.
10. Demonstrate strong business analysis, financial modeling and negotiation skills
11. Ability to initiate and develop relationships with key decision makers both inside and outside the company
12. Conduct professional presentations on Company product and service solutions to potential customers; present customer needs and concerns to appropriate personnel.
13. Ability to spot new business opportunities and quickly evaluate opportunities.
14. High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 9873663105