Manager - HR at Skywings Advisors Private Limited
Views:1322 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
National Sales Manager - Air & Non Air Product - Travel Firm (7-10 yrs)
- Responsible for leading the Sales and Distribution team for Air and Non-Air products
- Responsible for driving Sales within the territory of India
- Responsible for driving revenue targets across the country
- Identify, create and develop joint marketing programmes, sales plans to promote & sell Air and Non-Air products
- Regular sales visit agents across the country
- Activate and retain travel partners across the country
- Map competition strategy
- Access and review performance for Air and Non-Air products
- Preparing Business analytic reports, analyzing performances, opportunities, trends, threats, and taking well planned corrective business actions.
- Would be responsible for identifying new Alliance/Business opportunities, feasibility study, drafting alliance strategy, commercial negotiations and implementation of Alliance program with large and small agents across the country.
- Build long-term relationships with Agents, identify business development opportunities and execute plans using ezeego1 distribution and promotion channels.
- Would have to Interface with internal sales and marketing departments within the company and the client for implementation of the agreed joint marketing program.
- Participates with cross-functional teams to ensure effective communication and coordination of the Organization`s activities and enrollment of travel agents.
- Existing relationships with the travel community an added advantage
- Experience in Setting up Sales and distribution channels
- Should have to lead a team
- Proven track record of Sales
- Ability to travel extensively
- Understanding of revenue
- Experience in Managing PNL
NOTE: Only candidates from the travel industry need to apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.