Consultant at ProEdge
Views:12822 Applications:561 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:463
National Sales Head - Government Business - Medical Devices (10-15 yrs)
Ideal Profile :
Previous Experience: Should have managed a sales team at a national level with a proven track record of success. He should be able to identify opportunities in the market for new offerings as well as strategic partnerships with external stakeholders. He should have a very good understanding of the demand generation process and understand the sales cycle. Prior marketing experience will be a definite advantage.
Behavioral Traits: Incumbent should be motivated, self-driven and should have excellent planning and execution skills. He should be able to delegate and manage teams. He should be able to coach his team and lead through personal example. He should be able to intimately understand his customer and market segments. He should be able to navigate through complexity, ambiguity and manage through a high growth environment prone to unpredictability. He should operate within the corporate policies and guidelines.
Job Description :
- This is a strategic position and part of the leadership team reporting to the Managing Director.
- The incumbent shall be responsible for the development and implementation of the sales and marketing strategy for the business and setting and meeting sales and marketing objectives.
- The role demands responsibility for the formulation of strategic business plans, annual plans and executing them.
- He should have the ability to continuously evaluate market trends and adjust tactics to take advantage of changes in the market.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proven man-management skills and successful track record of managing sales team in private and public sectors.
- Understand the market, it's dynamics, key drivers, segments, size, it's evolution and growth rate for each product segment.
- Forge good relationships with key accounts and customers.
- Drive growth and grow market share, meet sales targets.
- Ensure adequate product and selling skills training to the sales teams.
- Strong ethics.
Preferred Location : Delhi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.