Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:3166 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:213
National Sales Head - General Trade - Beverages (10-15 yrs)
(Beverages Experience Mandatory Past / Current.)
Job Title National Head - Sales (GT)
Reporting Supervisor CEO
AGE : Max 36 Years
II. JOB PURPOSE
- Reporting to the CEO, the National Head - Sales (GT) will be responsible for the direction and management of all sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, and distribution and channel strategy for GT. The National Head - Sales (GT) will drive the company's achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals.
- This would be achieved primarily through the following responsibilities:
III. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for top line and bottom line for GT
- Planning & Budgeting for Sales Targets.
- Closely managing and monitoring Working Capital.
- Develop and manage sales budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Manage entire Sales team and ensure smooth functioning of the department..
- Market and environmental scanning, advice on business trends and changes in themarket place. Analyse market trends and behaviour to uncover new business and sales opportunities.
- Compile, analyze and present data on competition and the business environment.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Developing processes and systems for enhancing efficiency in the Business.
- Work closely with the business heads and top management in managing the consistency of the brand and supporting them with initiatives which are in line with the business objectives
- People Responsibilities - Sales teams across India
- P&L responsibility
- Measurable Deliverables Development and implementation of the sales strategy to maintain and drive business growth.
Minimum Qualifications - Masters in Business Administration (Top B-Schools, preferred)
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of & having an impressive track record in driving sales and Experience launching products from start to finish.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.