National Sales Head - FMCD (12-17 yrs)
Industry - Consumer Durables
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Its a national sales head role for an international organisation expanding in India
Our client is a fast growing international organisation in the kitchenware/consumer goods space with a host of their products catering to the premium segments. They are a rapidly expanding organisation in India with an eye towards competing with the leaders in the market. They are looking for a National Sales Head who would lead the P&L and ensure the necessary expansion across India through a well planned and executed sales strategy.
The incumbent would be responsible for the following:
- Establish reasonable sales goals for the company based upon current market trends
- Prepare sales forecasts on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis
- Analyse sales data in order to identify strengths and weakness of a particular promotion
- Oversee the budget for the company's sales force
- Develop policies and procedures related to sales within the organisation
- Network with potential customers and business partners in an effort to promote certain products
- Approve large contracts across the Indian market wherever applicable
- Present and analyse current sales figures to shareholders, business partners, and corporate executives
- Lead the execution of the overall Go to market strategy of the company across various regions and business models
- Promote proven leaders to management or supervisory positions
- The successful applicant should have at least 12 years of extensive experience in sales and sales development in the Consumer Durable space and an overall understanding of the different segments and channels in India.
- He/she should have an analytic approach towards understanding and solving problems and have a proven experience in driving and leveraging people skills and motivations.
- The opportunity to work directly with the primary stakeholders within the organisation
- Work in an organisation which delivers faced paced growth for performers
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jennifer Shah on +91 124 452 5492
Contact - Jennifer Shah - +91 124 452 5492
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.