Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:432 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
National Sales Head - Cloud Infrastructure Solutions - BFSI Industry (10-18 yrs)
POST: BFSI Sales Head
Required Educational Qualification B.E (IT) / MBA (Marketing), Any Gradate (IT background)
Work Experience (in Years) 10+ years experience in BFSI Industry selling Cloud Infrastructure Solutions. Team Management of minimum 5+ years, minimum at a regional level.
Job Location (Base Location): Mumbai
Reporting to: Senior Vice President
1. Responsible for achieving, booking revenue and profit targets for the Vertical.
2. Manage Regional P&L
3. Manages a team of Regional Sales managers for the country
4. Translate management vision and organizational goals into actionable plan
5. Making Business Plan & AOP for the region
6. P&L Management for the region/ country
7. Team target and KRA management
8. Drives revenue targets for the country
9. Supports teams in building and orchestrating Large engagements
10. Run Weekly, monthly, quarterly team cadence
11. Support team in account engagements and closure
12. Should have been selling in the BFSI space for last 10+ years in India.
13. Proven track record of meeting Sales goals in BFSI space in India
14. Existing client & partner relationship in the BFSI sector.
15. Networking with key decision makers, industry bodies, sourcing advisory firms & other influences in the BFSI sector.
16. Ability to construct & execute a multiyear business plan.
17. Build & nurture a successful national sales team addressing the vertical.
18. Identifying emerging trends & share the company's response to participate in Greenfield opportunities in this sector.
19. Build strong BFSI value proposition.
20. Create and drive unique compelling services that address the business solutions.
21. Develop aggressive hunting strategy around BFSI
To interface and communicate effectively with CXO/C- level people.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
1. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community
2. Ability to provide guidance and leadership to professional personnel
3. Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management
4. Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-term goals Manages sales activities to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objective
5. Prospecting for new prospects
6. Strong prospecting skills in finding new opportunities
7. Solicits and maintains network of prospects
8. Contacts prospective customers in assigned area to determine their needs and degree of interest in company's products and services.
9. Knowledge in any of the following areas is a plus
10. Core Banking/ Digital Banking (Online Banking and Mobile Banking solutions)
11. Remote Deposit Capture
12. Item Processing and its ancillary products
13. Performs sales presentations; ensures needed resources are available for effective demos.
14. Prepares and presents proposals to clients and prospects utilizing existing programs and tools
15. Performs sales activities within assigned district/product area and/or named accounts
16. Participates in professional account management activities
17. RFP / RFI Management
18. Manages & coordinates the entire RFP / RFI process
19. Ensures all sales support personnel assisting on a sale knows as much about the prospective client as you do
20. Prepares cover letters and executive summaries for RFPs, RFIs
21. Reviews all RFPs and RFIs before being delivered to a prospective client
1. Negotiates, structures and closes deals that meet customer expectations and ability to deliver.
2. Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable software sales.
3. Manages personal sales expenses.
4. CRM Management.
5. Accurately forecasts monthly and quarterly revenues.
6. Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required.
7. Documents all meaningful discussions with prospects & clients, meetings & trip reports in the CRM system.
8. Documents future product needs and works with Product Management to facilitate enhancements if needed. Keeps informed of competitors' activities and products.
9. Remains informed of company's products and services in order to more effectively perform sales activities.
10. Address problems and concerns with existing customers and work together to ensure specific problems are resolved.
11. Maintains positive customer relationships to maximize product/services satisfaction and obtain new sales.
12. Advises management of breakdown in communications, loss of sales contact or service, and ensures corrective action is taken.
13. Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies
14. May perform other duties as assigned.
Experience in selling:
1. Core Banking software /Online Banking / Mobile Banking / Bill Payment Item processing
2. Remote Deposit Capture (Mobile Capture, Image ATM, Merchant Item Capture, Home Office Capture
3. Image Exchange / Image Archive & Image Statements
4. Returns & Exception Processing / Other Systems / EFT (Cards & ATM)
5. Fraud Solutions /ACH Processing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.