National Sales Head - Beverages (10-22 yrs)
Industry : FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category : Sales & Marketing
Skills : Sales Manager, Sales Director, Regional Sales Manager, National Sales Head, FMCG Sales
Job Description :
The role of the National Sales Head would be to drive the business through deep understanding of the market and consumer behaviour - 'A champion partner in our success'. Primary role will be to develop sales strategies and managing sales team in order to achieve set sales goals, targets and revenue
Client Details :
One of the first brands in the country in Zero Alcohol Beers with current presence in more than 150 cities across India, our client is a young venture with 200+ employees that is moving towards building the 'Lifestyle' category in the Beverages space.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for increase of market share and profitability on sustainable basis in line with Annual Business Plan (ABP).
- To Build a high performing sales team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance & sustain a team of motivated employees who are aligned with the organization.
- Manage business P&L and revenue generation, launching, building and growing business.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- To direct & motivate Sales team to establish coverage, distribution and display objectives to meet sales targets.
- Provide an enabling atmosphere that encourages innovation & creativity.
- Building up Sales & Distribution infrastructure & implementing annual sales strategy in line with the marketing plans.
- Manage and deploy sales and commercial budgets within approved levels, to maximize efficiency.
- Ensure efficient adoption of all sales processes in line with organizational strategy.
- Formulate and a streamline robust sales strategy with a view to manage business profitability, enhance product penetration and raised market share.
- Analyze market trends and competitors' activities and formulating strategies in line with business expansion plans.
- Strategize on marketing campaigns & evaluate the success on monthly basis on execution, effective utilization of promotion tools etc.
- Provide regular reports/MIS as per the requirement of the company.
- MBA with 15+ years of experience in Food & Beverages (F&B experience is a must)
- Must have strong track record of success with prior experience of meeting sales quotas
- Should be a hands-on leader who is a strong coach & mentor and have a strong track record of building & leading high performing sales team.
- Must possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Strong team player who can build good relationships at all levels of an organization
Job Offer :
- Witness the impact of an entrepreneurial, demanding and enthusiastic experience on your career development.
- It encapsulates the idea of using contemporary marketing tools to build the right brand positioning and engaging meaningfully with consumers, and a combined strength of 200+ employees who are set out to grow a brand that is already getting a phenomenal customer response.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mayank Jain on +91 22 4236 3361.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.