National Sales Head - Automotive Firm (12-15 yrs)
Industry - Transport and Rail
Skills - Enterprise Sales, Team Management, B2B Sales, Key Account Management
Job Type - Permanent
- Manage the P&L for Pan India
- Leadership role at a growing and dynamic start-up
Our client is a overhauling public transport in India by developing an ecosystem for Electric Vehicles to flourish
Key Responsibilities include:
- Driving sales acquisition and strategy at a Pan India level
- Managing a team of 20, while farming and growing existing accounts
- Responsible for P&L and revenue generation at a Pan India level
- Manage and build relationships with key stakeholders - such as the Government of India
The candidate should have over 12-15 years of experience in B2B Enterprise Sales. An ideal candidate should have an MBA from a Top B school and have experience in regional sales, key account management and meeting sales goal at a pan India level. Besides, the candidate should have strong team management capabilities and strong experience in new channel development. The candidate should come with an attitude to take greater responsibility. Our client is looking for dynamic, aggressive and agile people with entrepreneurial spirit.
Opportunity to lead sales for a dynamic and futuristic company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zahra Khan on +91 22 4368 3317.
Contact - Zahra Khan
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.