National Sales Development Manager - FMCG/Food (8-15 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This is a sales development head role for a growing FMCG (food) company
Our client is a growing packaged food company with a strong foothold in the North and East India and tremendous growth in the West and South. They are striving towards becoming one of the biggest household names in India. They are looking for a National Sales Development Manager to cater to the growth of the business with robust GTM and Trade marketing strategies coupled with Sales Automation across levels.
The incumbent would report into the Director - Strategy and BD and would be responsible for the following:
- Design Processes on GTM strategies & implement the same with Sales Team
- Transformation of Sales Process (Primary To Secondary conversion)
- Ensure 90% DMS adoption among all the Channel Partners
- Initiate activities on distributor expansion & identify White Spaces in distribution coverage.
- Monitor the Channel Partners productivity norms (KPI) and design programs to improve them
- Train ASM/SO/DSMs to enhance productivity, also take care of sales force incentive planning & effectiveness
- Design and develop the Trade marketing strategies keeping in line with the strategies adopted for different regions and channels
- Design and develop New channel / Alternate Channel development strategies.
- Design strategies & better Execution for penetration of various KEY BRANDS
- Make strategies & implementation of New Product Launches at outlet Level
- Make organisational AOP to drive Top line & Bottom line, in a sustainable manner
The successful applicant should be a graduate from a good B-school, having at least 12 years of extensive experience in sales and sales development/trade-marketing in the FMCG space and an overall understanding of the different segments and channels in India. He/she should have an analytic approach towards understanding and solving problems and have a proven experience in driving and leveraging people skills and motivations.
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work directly with the primary stake-holders within the organisation
- Work in an organisation which delivers faced paced growth for performers
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jennifer Shah on +91 124 452 5492
Contact - Jennifer Shah - +91 124 452 5492
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.