Recruiter at Walk In Solutions
Views:778 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
National Sales Development Manager - FMCG (3-8 yrs)
We have one good assignment for National Sales Development Manager with our FMCG client based in Mumbai .
Position reports to Sales Director .
Educational Qualification : MBA 2015/2016 & 2017 pass outs
Experience Needed (Professional)
- 3 -8 years of experience
- Prior experience as ASM preferred
National Sales Development Manager is responsible for designing and implementing the Go to market strategy for the organization.
He/She will also be responsible for driving the sales force capabilities in line with the organizations priority.
Main Duties and Functions
Go To Market
- Creation and execution of a blueprint towards building a future ready sales organization both short term and long-term Own the Sales development cost center.
- Build an advantaged GTM (Go-To-Market) system by leveraging emerging trends in the General Trade (Traditional Trade) environment through a highly committed set of business partners & capable team.
- Implement the Urban GTM Model as per appropriate Model to help Danone capture value from both Large & Small retail outlets Differential service frequency model, Route Capacity Enhancement, etc.
- Implement the Rural GTM Model as per appropriate model to help Danone enhance overall quality of distribution, optimize cost to serve and also extract maximum value from the targeted set of villages.
- Build adequate channel capability and quality relationships among all key partners Urban Distributors & Rural Super stockists though relevant channel engagement programs.
- Ensure the efficacy of the Sales Force Automation solutions including Distributor Software, Handheld terminals for front line sales force etc. in both Urban & Rural markets.
- Leverage New-age Sales Analytics solutions to extract more value from the opportunities that exist in the Divisions.
- Ensure that targeted benchmark Urban & Rural process parameters are met. Drive initiatives which enhance overall sales force process performance & efficiency taking into account benchmark practices from the Top consumer product companies.
- Plan and deploy the budget for GTM initiatives by closely working with the Zonal teams
- Create and articulate a capability roadmap for the sales organization, in-line with the organizations strategic priorities.
- Work with the Commercial Excellence team towards creation and execution of the Sales Capability blueprint towards building a future ready sales organization.
- Work Closely with the Commercial Excellence team and co-create and Own the Reward & Recognition Programs for the Sales Team
Walk In Solutions