Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:3408 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
National Sales Development Manager - FMCG (10-20 yrs)
Positions:- National Sales Development Manager-FMCG
Location :- Ahmedabad (HO)
Job Summary : To head and Drive Sales Development function.
Reports to : Head - Sales
- Essential Qualification : Graduate in any discipline with a degree in Management from reputed institute
- Years of Experience : 10 - 20 years of experience of which 10 - 15 years in FMCG sales (min 3 year experience in sales development)
- Preferred Age Group : 35-45 years
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage change and develop people
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Key Responsibilities -
- Core responsibility is to create and deploy a blueprint to deliver a Future Ready Sales platform to deliver stronger performance in key areas such as Reach, Penetration and In Store presence at a lower cost to serve
- Created a unique GTM model to drive penetration and shares in a highly cost effective manner while enhancing distribution points sustainable
- Leverage cutting edge IT practices and tools to modernize the selling process thereby enhancing efficiency and productivity of the entire Sales Value chain
- Create a strong culture of Capability enhancement and provide the sales team with necessary tools,aids and resources to drive the same
- Strong exposure to various Cross functional teams and stakeholder alignments with most projects and initiatives as part of this roles across length and breadth of the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.