National Sales Capability Leader - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Sales Capability, Commercial, Market Development, Commercial Excellence, Channel Management, Grower Engagement
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Develop a capability roadmap and plan to reorient the commercial organization (Sales, Marketing, Market Development, Commercial Excellence, Channel Management and Grower engagement) into a high-performance organization. Creating the capabilities, priorities and development interventions to achieve current and future state capabilities to deliver our business.
Client Details :
Our client is one of the leading global FMCG companies and are market leaders in their line of business with an ever increasing domestic & international footprint. They are looking to connect with professionals having an experience of leading Commercial Capability Development function to cover all commercial functions including Sales, Marketing, Market Development, Commercial Excellence, Channel Management and Grower engagement.
The person will:
- Work with region capabilities team to prioritize a list of competencies for key roles, drive assessments and a common new language in Commercial. Prioritize list of competencies for sales, marketing and market development
- Develop a capability roadmap and develop a plan to reorient the commercial organization into a high performance and customer centric team which leverages the power of digital to differentiate and win in the marketplace
- Lead the delivery of core capabilities solutions needed for Country Sales, Marketing and Market Development
- Partner with the Regional Capabilities Team to enable Global Competency Roll out & Assessment in the country group across Sales/ Marketing/ Market Development
- Develop outside-in leading practice insights on today's learners and explore digital learning and Microlearning trends to drive new and innovative ways of delivering learning solutions
- Collaborate with regional functional, cluster and commercial unit leads to develop a baseline of country group commercial capabilities
- Create and deploy a learning needs identification framework to identify and prioritize needs for Commercial units, commercial areas,
- Develop / source appropriate blended interventions (including customization to CU / cultural requirements) suitable to different levels and roles in the commercial organization and deploy through commercial organization
- Design interventions to drive a mindset and culture of high performance and data driven decision making across the commercial organization
- Partner with country commercial leaders and Country HR leaders to define and track implementation and progress
- Manage/ run the Commercial LMS/ Tools to drive efficiency in learning Capability analytics
- Customize Regional/Global content in the local language with local examples for practical purpose
- Gathering feedback and following up on the progress of key learnings from trainings conducted
already to take concrete actions for further improvement.
Professionals with at least 10-12 years of overall post-qualification experience and at least 3-4 years as a Commercial Capability Lead. Experience of doing this role in an FMCG or associated set ups will be highly desirable and an exposure of driving initiatives that have directly impacted the commercial business would be great to have. The candidate should have an experience in organisations of scale, or seen ecosystems scaling up and will be responsible to set up the team construct.
Job Offer :
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.
Contact - Swapnil Khetan - +91 (0) 22 4236 3332
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.